alli Weight Loss Aid, Orlistat 60mg Capsules, 120ct Refill Pack.
Features And Benefits
- alli® is the only FDA approved, over the counter weight loss aid
- alli weight loss aid contains orlistat, which helps prevent about 25% of the fat you eat from being absorbed
- For every 2 pounds you lose through diet and exercise, alli® can help you lose one more
- alli® (orlistat 60mg capsules) is a weight loss aid for overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced-calorie and low-fat diet. Follow label directions.
How does alli weight loss aid work
alli weight loss aid (orlistat 60mg capsules) is your smart edge for weight loss. It’s the only FDA approved over the counter weight-loss aid. It works by preventing about 25% of the fat you eat from getting absorbed. This undigested fat then passes out of the body. So reduces the number of calories that enter your system. Clinical studies have shown that it can help people lose 50 percent more weight than with diet and exercise.
The active ingredient of alli weight loss pills is orlistat. It is the most thoroughly studied weight loss drug in the world. Since its introduction in 1997, orlistat has been the subject of more than 100 clinical studies with some 30,000 patients. And in the real world, more than 50 million people uses orlistat.
Alli works in the digestive system and does not have a direct effect on the brain or speed up the metabolism; Alli does not raise blood-pressure.
Active Ingredient (In Each Sealed Capsule): Orlistat (60 Mg). Inactive Ingredients: Fd&c Blue No. 2, Edible Ink, Gelatin, Iron Oxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Povidone, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Talc, Titanium Dioxide.
What’s In The Box?
- alli® 120ct bottle (40 day supply)
- alli® (orlistat 60 mg capsules) Read Me First Guide
- alli® Companion Guide Book – Offers tips, tools, and help for setting weight loss goals
Dosages of alli weight loss pills
alli® should be taken with each meal containing 15 grams of fat or less. Do not take more than three capsules daily. Orlistat can decrease the absorption of some vitamins. Therefore, ensure adequate vitamin absorption. Moreover, you should take a daily multivitamin at bedtime.
You should contact your healthcare professional before starting a diet or an exercise program.
- Should not take alli if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If you have had an organ transplant, then it is better not to use this pills. Orlistat interferes with the medicines used to prevent transplant rejection.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in orlistat capsules.
- If you are taking cyclosporine, then you should not use this
- Do not use if you have been diagnosed with problems absorbing food
- Do not use if you are not overweight
- If you have ever had gallbladder, kidney stones, pancreatitis problems, then ask a doctor or pharmacist before use it.
- consult with a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking blood thinner, diabetes or thyroid disease medicine. If you are taking medication for seizures or other weight loss products, then you may needto adjust your medication dose.
- Read the information on the carton for other important information and to use the height and weight chart to help decide if alli® is right for you.
Alli side effects
- orlistat works by preventing the absorption of some of the fat you eat. The fat passes out of your body, so you may have bowel changes.
- You may have gas with oily spotting, loose stools or more frequent stools that may hard to control.
- eating a low fat diet lowers the chance of having these bowel changes.
- It may develop itching, yellow eyes or skin, dark urine or loss of appetite. There have been rare reports of liver injury in people taking orlistat.
- severe or continuous abdominal pain occurs. This may be a sign of a serious medical condition.
Although alli weight loss aid has some side effects, it is great for weight loss.