Food habits are very important for our healthy life. So we have to planning our daily meal, so that it contains high nutritious value. The food stuff should be nutritious and delicious, then it help us to get fitness body. Otherwise, if you are on the greatest training course and consume all the excellent supplements, it will not effective. Here I suggested a high protein oat pancake healthy recipe for breakfast. This oat pancake recipe is easy and simple to make, but very healthy for us. It can be a solution for our healthy breakfast. This oat pancake healthy recipe is full of protein and carbohydrate, but sugar free and has a muscle building power.
Ingredients for the oat pancake recipe: The following ingredients are needed for making 1 serving pancakes (6 pancakes)
- Oatmeal: one fourth (1/4) of a cup
- Egg whites: 6 pieces
- Ground flax: One (1) tablespoon
- Cinnamon: half (1/2) tablespoon
- Baking soda: one fourth (1/4) of a teaspoon
- Splenda: one (1) teaspoon
Directions for making the oat pancake
- At first take a frying pan (we can take any other pan but frying pan is best) and heat until it becomes hot and then reduce to medium temperature.
- Next, mix properly all the ingredients into a blender. After mixing together spray some pam ( or other cooking spray), then drop by spoonful onto the pan and flipping as soon as the bubbles begin to form.
- Same way make about 6 pancakes and serve.
Nutritional fact of the oat pancake: The nutritional value of this pancake healthy recipe is very high. Per serving the high protein oat pancake contains: 30 grams of protein, 26 grams carbohydrate, 4 grams fat, and 259 calories.
This excellent and high nutritional valuable oat pancake recipe is taken from the Anabolic Cooking Cookbook by Dave Ruel. In this book you can find more than 200 Anabolious recipes. All of the recipes full of flavors, designed to promote muscle building and fat loss. This oat pancake healthy recipe can prepare in minutes and are so easy that everyone can make it with following this Anabolic Cooking Cookbook.