- 2014 newest version. Ultra thin slim special creative design with only 0.7 inches (18mm) thickness body.
- Bio Impedance Analysis (BIA) technology measures Body Fat, Hydration levels (Body Water), Muscle and Bone mass within seconds.
- New “Sense-ON” technology gets instant readings without touching any button to turn on.
- Automatic identify up to 8 profiles, the best choice for family usage
- This digital bathroom scale is 3.5″ Large LCD display bright digits with blue backlight. Auto Calibrated; Powered by 2 x CR2032 Lithium Batteries
2014 newest version released on June 2014. Winner of the 2010 Reddot Design Award, this surpahs sense-On multifunction digital bathroom scale hold up to 8 user profiles, with its 12.25″ (31.10 cm) square tempered glass platform and 0.70″ (18mm) thickness, sleek, low-profile design and its ability to monitor personal fitness levels, it is a perfect tool for any family.
With the latest 4 G-Sensors it provides high precision body weight measurement. It is enabled by the latest Bio Impedance Analysis (BIA) technology with 4-electrode measurement to estimate the percentage of body fat, body water, and muscle & bone mass. BIA is considered reasonably accurate for measuring groups, or for tracking body composition in an individual over a period of time, but is not considered sufficiently accurate for recording of single measurements of individuals. In recent years technological improvements have made BIA a more reliable and therefore more acceptable way of measuring body composition under most conditions, as the BIA is based on body water balance, your state of hydration can impact the level of accuracy. Overall the BIA provides an inexpensive, reliable way to estimate and track body fat level.
Buy at Amazon